DEADLINE TO REPLY WITH YOUR INTEREST
IN THIS YEAR'S PRIDE CABARET IS
PALM SPRINGS PRIDE IS COMING UP...
HERE IS A MESSAGE FROM BELLA DA BALL -
PERFORMERS SUBMISSIONS NEEDED FOR THE
ANNUAL CABARET SHOW
Hope you are having a great year.
The Greater Palm Springs Pride is only months away. The Festival and the Parade will both be held downtown Palm Springs again this year. And, the festival will be a FREE admission event again!
Touching base with you about your potential interest in performing at Greater Palm Springs Pride on the Cabaret Stage. Current plan is for the stage to move to Arenas and Belardo facing east on Arenas with Belardo to the back of the stage. This will be open to all ages and sponsored again by DAP.
Please let everyone you know what the days are for this year's festival and parade and that it will be a free event!
Now, onto specifics about possibly performing at Palm Springs Pride. Please review and answer and email back to me. Please feel free to forward this to other potential entertainers. All responses are subject to review and consideration. Thank you!
1. Please let me know if you are interested in appearing at the Greater Palm Springs Pride. If so, continue onto the following questions:
2. Do you have a preference of Saturday or Sunday? Saturday, November 4 or Sunday, November 5?
3. If time is available both days, would you like to appear both days?
4. Do you have a preference of approximate appearance time? stage will be open from Noon to 10pm on Nov 4 and Noon to 5pm on Nov 5.
No guarantees on exact time.
5. Will you bring CD's/flash drive with your songs? Or will you have musical equipment? (keyboard, guitar, band). If equipment, you provide and set-up must be quick and easy.
6. All song content, stage attire, stage presence should be G-rated as this is an outside event, open to all ages, open to public. Musical numbers should be under four minutes each.
7. Only one person back-stage (if needed) per entertainer as quick dresser. Non-entertainers do NOT remain back stage.
8. No smoking at any time on stage or dressing room.
9. All CD's/flash drives must be presented to DJ/sound and/or cabaret manager a minimum of 45 minutes before your stage time. Please allow time for parking, walking, etc.
10. All schedules are approximate and performers need to be flexible if they are requested on stage prior to their planned start time or if coordinator deems a later start necessary.
11. Entertainers may sell their CD's/souvenirs on the side table.
12. Length of performance time is subject to review and set-up by cabaret coordinator and pride committee. Stage time is subject to number of performers, type of music, etc. Vocalists may be 5-25 minutes, with possible break? Drag personalities may be 1-4 numbers with breaks between songs for changes if they wish. If you have a minimum or maximum you wish, please advise and that will be taken into consideration.
13. The cabaret is a drama-free zone. Anyone not abiding by coordinator's, committee's, security's rules and regulations may be asked to leave.
14. Do you wish to have a photo of you in pride program? If so, a high resolution photo is requested and should be sent at a later time when requested. Please do not send photos at this time.
15. Appearances/performances are volunteer, no compensation. Tips are yours to keep.
16. Entertainers should not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Pride reserves the right to not have an entertainer perform if it appears they are under the influence.
17. Please respond either way as soon as possible. Please include your cell phone number, best email address, Facebook page.
18. In order to be included in the pride program and promotional materials, a response is needed asap. A faster response is very much appreciated.
Thanks so much! Have a great summer.
Bella da BallCONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: